Hmm… how to describe this year’s color trends?
I think the best way to provide an idea of some 2014 décor color trends is by looking at the peacock feather. Bold and bright, the peacock feather features an array of jewel tones including turquoise, aquamarine and deep sapphire blue, as well as peridot and dramatic emerald green. Just as the peahen is enchanted by the peacock’s feathers, these hues are also mesmerizing to the human eye. While other intense colors are also trending this year, these particular blue and green tones are bold without being overzealous – that is, unless you want them to be!
Check out these peacock-hued compilations of our own lively, yet daring fabrics:
- 1. Robert Allen: Modern Ikat Ultramarine
- 2. Robert Allen: Khandar Indigo
- 3. Robert Allen: New Damask Marine
- 4. Robert Allen: Ikat Bands Indigo
- 5. Outdura: Scoop Sapphire
- 6. Royal Poly Twill
- 1. Robert Allen: Strie Ikat Malachite
- 2. Sunbrella: Fischer Lagoon
- 3. Robert Allen: Ikat Bands Rain
- 4. Robert Allen: Malakos Malachite
- 5. Americana Yew Green
- 6. Robert Allen: Linen Slub Malachite